Sunday 1 January 2012

Sweetest New Year Message



Our only self-initiated couple vanity pics
Happy new year!

Today, I woke up to the sweetest thing le boyfriend has said so far (exagge). Keep in mind that le boyfriend is as sweet as a salt. Yes. He is not at all showy about his feelings, abhors PDA and the sorts. Our relationship is not something you'll call a fairytale. We call each other ungas, embarass each other in front of other people. I don't know. We're retards in love. Well, he has his own unique style of letting me know how much he loves me and it works for me.

Anyway, back to the message. I'm posting it to remember it forever. Haha. And as an evidence to show him someday that he has a sweet bone in him (He doesn't wanna be called sweet. He thinks it's not macho. Watever.):

TEXT I:
Just wana b d 1st 2 say i love you this yr. I love you. Kelan ka blek? My gft sau cla marvin at ung leche flan mu. Going home. Cab na.

TEXT II:
Bhay na. Hapi new yr. At e2ng mga su2nod, itaga mu man s bato, d ku cnbe. I love you at mis n kta. Wag kang mgng pasaway at papakasalan kta. Hehe. Mwah.

Note: We're in an LDR for two weeks because of the holiday season. Thus explains the texting, updates, and the i miss you things. 

I just found it heartmelting that he wants to be the first one to say I love you this year. I didn't even think about that. And for him to tell me just out of nowhere that he loves me (He always does by the way. He never responds to my I love you's but will throw one at me on unexpected moments.), it never gets old. And how about that lame proposal? Haha. It was very lame but adorable. And when I teased him about it, this is what he said: Fyi. D un proposal. Kapal ng muka mu. So much for the sweet guy aura. Gone in a heartbeat.


There. No matter how often this guy changes my moods, from i-am-so-in-love-im-gonna-marry-you-and-have-babies-with-you kinda feeling to i-hate-you-im-gonna-break-up-with-you-and-kill-you, I still love him and will not bore with the constant fightings and make-up S.:p



No comments:

Post a Comment