Friday 6 January 2012

Jelly-Panda-Cat Attachment


We don’t call ourselves bestfriends because it’s too mainstream for us. But yeah,  in Keysi’s words, we are co-dependent. We can’t live without each other.

I’ve met Jami seven years ago (woah we’ve known each other that long??? And I’ve been studying that long? Shit.) when I was a freshman. We were seatmates in PanPil 12. Being a fresh blood, I was naturally very friendly and excited to meet new people so I approached her and talked to her, blah blah blah. Hmm bakit nga ba? A! I was obsessed with guitars that time. I just learnt how to play the guitar and it was my world. So when she introduced herself (first day class intros) as someone who plays the guitar, I automatically fixed my sight at her and targeted her. Next thing I know, I’ve invited her to be my housemate and so thus began whirlwind of experiences lathered with clandestine stories and fun-filled tales. As they say, you’ll never truly know a person until you live in the same roof. Lucky for me, she was able to tolerate the mess and laze that I am and we managed to maintain the “co-dependence” even after several years.


Kesi, is Aiza Seguerra transformed into human form. Twas my first thought  when Jami introduced us to one another. Kesi and Jam are classmates, coursemates, and batchmates but have not been close to each other until later their stay in Chem Engg. Just like Jami, we hit it off right away too. Her constant sleepovers in our boarding house finally progressed into paying a bed monthly. So we, three, became live-in partners. (I suppose it unnecessary to say that Keysi was able to pass my mess and laze toleration test, too.) Thus began our threesome.

Cheesy as it may sound, and so I would never ever ever dare say it out loud to them (unless drunk), they are the only reason I can look back in my college years and tell myself I had fun. They’ve made my horrible college existence bearable.






To more years of surprising discoveries, thrilling first times, fulfilling breakthroughs, bursting laughters, and never-ending threesome awesomeness! I love you both and forgive me for sprinkling too much drama in this post.



No comments:

Post a Comment